Simply go to Appearance > Customize > Top Bar > Content and here you will find the field to edit the content. To remove it simply remove the default value.
How do I change the header in WordPress?
Edit header options for my WordPress site
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Customize.
- Select Site Identity or Header > Site Identity. You will see options to edit the logo, site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Select Publish to apply the changes.
How do I change the header color?
Change the color or image of the header
- Go to the Design tab.
- Click Customize to expand the set of choices for customizing your theme.
- Click Header Image to choose an image to be the background of the header.
- Click Header background to choose a color for the header section.
How do I remove the header from a WordPress theme?
Remove the header or footer sitewide
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.
How to add a banner to your WordPress site
- Click on Plugins, then Add New (for step-by step details see How to add a plugin to your WordPress site)
- Search for the Plugin named Simple Banner.
- Click Activate the Simple Banner Plugin from the Plugins page.
- Click Simple Banner in your sidebar to create a new banner.
How do I change the header in WordPress 2021?
Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Appearance > Header. Please note that some themes don’t have the header option so you’ll have to go to Appearance > Theme Editor > Header and modify the header PHP files.
What is a header image?
A header image is the picture that appears at the top of a social media profile. Also known as a cover image or cover photo, it provides a chance to showcase your products, your team, or any other aspect of your business that will make people want to explore your profile.
What is a header image in WordPress?
WP Header Images is a WordPress plugin which helps you to choose a unique image for each menu page. Normally a menu item can be either page, post, category, product or even just a link. These menu items can be managed from WordPress Admin > Appearance > Menus.