How do I edit text in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: How to change “Add to cart” button text?
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Theme Editor.
- Open functions.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes and check your website. The custom text in add to cart button should show up now.
How do I change the text to cart in WooCommerce?
Go to Appearance -> Customize, then go to WooCommerce -> Add to Cart Buttons to choose your settings. Change the Add To Cart button text and/or select the other options on this screen.
Why does WooCommerce say out of stock?
By default, WooCommerce doesn’t come with options that let you grey out out-of-stock variations. This means that whenever a customer tries to purchase a variation that’s out of stock, they’ll be able to select it before they see an out-of-stock notification.
How do I customize a WooCommerce code?
Just go to Appearance > Theme Editor. Make sure that you are editing your Child Theme, and select Theme Functions (functions. php). There you can paste your custom code.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I change the color in WooCommerce?
Go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > WooCommerce Color to change the WooCommerce default colors.
How do I add text in WooCommerce?
To start configuring taxes: Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Tax. This tab is only visible if taxes are enabled. The Tax tab displays several options that can be set to suit your needs — settings you choose are based on the tax jurisdiction under which your store is located.