How do I change the title of a WordPress product page?
How to I change the “Shop” title to something else?
- Ensure your Shop page is actually called what you want it to be called by going to Pages, hovering over the page and choosing Quick Edit.
- Ensure the Slug matches your shop page title.
How do I remove a shop title in WooCommerce?
To hide or remove the page title in WooCommerce you have to add custom CSS or PHP code to your theme files to remove the title from your page. To do this, log into your WordPress site and in the left side menu go to Appearance > Customize and the find and click Additional CSS to insert the custom code found below.
How do I change the archive title in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: How to change Shop Page SEO Meta Title (“Products Archive”)
- Go to SEO / Title & Metas / Post Types and scroll to the bottom of the page. …
- In the “Custom Post Type Archives / Products”, edit the title and meta description. …
- 22 thoughts on “WooCommerce: How to change Shop Page SEO Meta Title (“Products Archive”)”
How do I change my shop URL in WooCommerce?
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products tab -> Display.
- Under the Shop & product pages heading, select your custom Shop page.
- Save changes.
How do I get rid of WooCommerce homepage?
How To Remove Sections from Storefront Homepage
- Download & Install Homepage Control.
- Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Homepage Control.
- Un-check the box beside the sections you do want to display.
- Click on Save & Publish.
How do I remove all results in WooCommerce?
Remove “Showing all X results” from Shop and Product Archive Pages
How do I remove the archive from WordPress titles?
In our wordpress dashboard, i went to Yoast SEO > Search Appearance > Taxonomies and removed ‘Archives’ from Categories, Tags, Product Categories and Product Tags. And I cleared the cache.
What is WooCommerce archive page?
A Product Archive/Shop page is a WooCommerce page used to display the products added. It displays according to the settings given in WooCommerce > Settings > Products.
How do I delete archives in WooCommerce?
Yoast SEO -> Search Appearance -> Taxonomies. In there look up by Product categories (product_cat) and open it. Then remove the Archives string from the head.
How do I find my WooCommerce shop URL?
Permalink settings for WooCommerce can be found at WordPress > Settings > Permalinks. From here you can configure the URL structure for your shop and product pages.
How do I find my shop URL in WooCommerce?
How to Get Various WooCommerce Page URLs
- Shop URL. Get the WooCommerce Shop URL (this is the root category page) with the following: $shop_page_url = get_permalink( woocommerce_get_page_id( ‘shop’ ) );
- My Account URL. …
- Cart URL. …
- Checkout URL. …
- Payment Page URL. …
- Logout URL.