How do I edit multiple products in WooCommerce?
You can access the plugin settings in either of the following two ways:
- WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
- WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > Bulk Edit Products, Prices & Attributes for WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
How do I bulk edit variable products in WooCommerce?
Steps to Bulk Edit Product Variations in WooCommerce
- Filter the desired products. The first stage of the bulk editing product properties is to filter the desired products. …
- Preview filtered products. The preview stage will show you the filtered products. …
- Enabling stock management and update stock quantity in bulk.
How do I bulk publish products in WooCommerce?
The following is a step-by-step process to bulk edit WooCommerce products.
- Go to the WooCommerce products page in the WordPress admin: …
- Now click the checkbox next to each product that will be bulk edited.
- Choose “Edit” in the drop-down box and click “Apply”.
- Make the changes to the selected products.
How do I update prices in WooCommerce?
To change the price of a product in WooCommerce:
- First, log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Next, from the navigation menu on the left, click the Products link.
- Choose the product you wish to edit.
- In the Product Data panel, select the General tab.
- Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number.
How do I update SKU in WooCommerce?
When you go to wp-admin→Products→Your Product and edit the product you will see it’s configuration. Once you click on the edit option, you find all the available settings for that individual product. Scroll down and click on the inventory and there will be the option to set a WooCommerce product SKU.