WordPress has a built-in feature to export your blog posts. Simply go to Tools » Export. page inside your WordPress admin area. Here, you can choose to download your entire site, or only your blog posts.
How do I save all my WordPress posts?
Go to your wordpress.COM dash-board. Now, click “manage”, and scroll over to “export”. At the bottom click “download export file”. That will save all your posts, pages, comments, tags, and any other stuff you saved.
How do I back up my blog posts?
Back up your blog content
- Sign in to Blogger.
- At the top left, click the blog you want to back up.
- In the left menu, click Settings.
- Under “Manage blog,” click Back up content Download.
Can I download my WordPress site?
You can copy your WordPress site directly from the WordPress admin dashboard (no need to login to cPanel or an FTP client). Your can download an entire WordPress website in a zip file (including your database and files) in a matter of minutes (sometimes seconds).
How do I get back a deleted blogger post?
Restore a deleted blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- At the top left, under “Trashed blogs,” click the blog you want to restore Undelete.
How do I move posts from one WordPress site to another?
But in summary:
- In the WordPress admin of the old site, go to Tools>Export.
- Choose either “All content” “Posts” or “Pages“. …
- In the WordPress admin of the new site, go to Tools>Import. …
- Follow instructions to assign the author as you prefer, check the checkbox to “download and import file attachments“, then click “Submit“.
How do I convert a blog to a PDF?
Convert Blog into book or PDF
- Log into your blog dashboard.
- Go to Tools > Export.
- Click on Download Export file and save the XML (WXR) file onto your computer. …
- Go to BlogBooker WordPress.
- Click on Select your XML/ZIP export file and browse to locate the Export file you saved on your computer then add your blog URL.
How do I backup my WordPress site for free?
To backup a WordPress site for free, you will first need to install the UpdraftPlus plugin. To do so, open your WordPress dashboard, and select Plugins > Add Plugins from the menu bar. Then type UpdraftPlus into the Search Bar. Select the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin and click Install Now > Activate.
How do I download a backup from WordPress?
Your server will save your compressed WordPress folder. Click on the archive you just created and choose Download from the menu. Alternatively, right-click on the archive and choose Download. Choose a secure location on your hard disk and save your backup.
How do I backup my WordPress site without plugins?
2. Do a Manual Backup
- Open file manager. Locate the tool called ‘File Manager’ within cPanel.
- Find your site’s directory and download your backup. Locate your WordPress site files. They should be under a directory called ‘public_html’. …
- Download your WordPress database. You’re not quite done yet!
How do I export users from WordPress?
To export users with the Import Export WordPress Users plugin, first activate the plugin. Then go to Users > User Import Export. This will bring up the User/Customer Export screen.
How do I export and import a WordPress post?
- Login to the wp-admin of the source site.
- Hover over Tools.
- Click Export.
- Choose what to export. Should you choose to export posts only, keep in mind that featured images will not be carried over and must be manually imported again on the destination site.
- Click Download Export File.