Go to your shipping zone: WooCommerce → Settings → Shipping and select your shipping zone. Click the Add shipping method button and select the shipping methods. It works now. You have configured WooCommerce Free Shipping over amount.
How do you get free shipping on WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: How to Assign Free Shipping to a Single Product?
- Create a Shipping Class. From the WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Classes > Add Shipping Class. …
- Assign the new Shipping Class to your Product. …
- Set up a Flat Rate based on Shipping Class.
How do I change the default shipping method in WooCommerce?
In Shipping zones sub-menu, go to the row of the specific shipping zone where you want to define flat rate. As an example, we will go to ‘My First Shipping Zone. ‘ You can see all the available shipping methods under this zone are listed. You can hover the cursor around the flat rate and click ‘Settings.
How do I remove shipping charges in WooCommerce?
To delete a shipping zone:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones.
- Hover over Zone Name, and the option to Edit and Delete appear.
- Select Delete, and the Shipping Zone is deleted.
How do I set up free shipping?
To offer free shipping, you will either have to eat the shipping cost if you have a high AOV (hoping that the extra sales will offset the costs), offer a minimum spend threshold (e.g., free shipping on all orders over $60), or increase your product price.
How do I set delivery charges in WooCommerce?
To do this:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the product you want to assign the rate to and click “Edit”
- Select “Shipping” on the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see a dropdown labeled “Shipping class” — select the shipping class you’d like to assign to the product.
- Click “Update” to save changes.
Is WooCommerce shipping and tax free?
To exclude tax from shipping cost calculation, you need to go to your WooCommerce settings and slide up to the Tax section. Once there, you can uncheck the Tax option on under the Shipping column from the respective tax rule. Now, let’s take an example and try to see it effects on the cart page.
How do I restrict shipping location in WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Restrictions. Navigate to the Payment Gateways, Shipping Methods, or Shipping Destinations section, depending on the type of restriction you want to create. Click the Add Restriction button.