How do I sell a WordPress plugin?
Here are 8 places to sell your WordPress themes and plugins right now.
- Themeforest. Themeforest is the biggest WordPress theme marketplace on the web. …
- CodeCanyon. CodeCanyon is another popular marketplace by Envato. …
- TemplateMonster Marketplace. …
- Mojo Marketplace. …
- ThemeSnap. …
- Creative Market. …
- Codester. …
How do I market a WordPress plugin and increase plugin sales?
Plugin Marketing Checklist
- Make sure the plugin solves a problem and is unique.
- Add a free version or free plugin add-on to WordPress.org.
- Create a plugin product page on a dedicated developer website.
- Post plugin on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
- Create blog content highlighting the plugin and its features.
Can you make money selling WordPress plugins?
If you’re a focused plugin developer and work on your marketing, you can certainly get there. Just over 1% of plugins on the WordPress.org repository have over 10,000 active installs. If you’re a focused plugin developer and work on your marketing, you can certainly get there.
Is selling WordPress themes profitable?
Selling premium WordPress themes has been a highly lucrative business for years. If you manage to develop beautiful, stable and reliable products, while making sure that providing great customer support won’t be a burden, these businesses can scale very well.
Can I sell templates on WordPress?
ThemeForest + WordPress. For those of you who might not know, ThemeForest is owned by Envato, and is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell HTML templates and themes for popular CMS (content management system) products like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
How do I sell a plugin?
Let’s go through some scenarios for selling your WordPress plugin to the masses.
- 1) Add Your WP Plugin to an Existing Marketplace. …
- 2) Sell in a Blog Post Using Hosted E-Commerce Solution. …
- 3) Launch Your Own Portal/Site. …
- Put together Plugin Description, Manual, Demos and Screenshots. …
- What Else Would You Need? …
- In Conclusion.
Is WordPress good for marketing?
For the purposes of digital marketing, WordPress really can’t be beat, and as an all-around website building tool, most of the world agrees. More than 74 million sites on the internet are built through WordPress, making it by far the most popular content management system (CMS) available to anyone.
How do I grow a WordPress plugin?
- Upload the social-pug folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Activate each location where you wish the buttons to appear.
How many views do you need to make money on WordPress?
With traffic, you will increase your monthly page views. To make money and a full-time income from your blog, you need to have about 100,000 page views per month.
Can I monetize a free WordPress site?
Sites on the WordPress.com Premium plan can use WordAds, Affiliate Linking, or Sponsored posts to generate advertising revenue, while the WordPress.com Personal and Free plans can use Affiliate Linking, or Sponsored posts.
How much do WordPress ads pay?
You’ll find most ads work on a pay-per-click (or PPC) basis, meaning you get paid every time someone clicks on one of your adverts. The only hitch is, you won’t get much cash per click – you’ll usually get less than $1 for each. Still, that’s better than nothing, and some advertisers pay out more than others.
How much can you earn through WordPress?
Look at how much you can earn! According to codeinwp, an average WordPress developer can charge as much as $50 per hour! So, if you are already traveling on the path of making a living from WordPress, knowing how to maximize the revenue is advisable.
Can you make money from WordPress?
There are hundreds of different ways to monetize a WordPress site and make money from it. But the easiest for most people starting out are AdSense ads and the Amazon affiliate programs. AdSense, which is run by Google, allows you to place ads on your website and get paid when people click on the ads.