First, you need to edit the post or page where you want to add the image gallery. On the post edit screen, click on the Add New Block icon and select the Gallery block. This will add the Gallery block to your WordPress editor where you can click on the ‘Upload’ button to upload photos from your computer.
How do I add an image to a WordPress plugin?
More videos on YouTube
- Step 1: Create an Image Upload Form. …
- Step 2: Customize Your Image Upload Settings. …
- Step 3: Configure Your Form Notifications. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Form Confirmations. …
- Step 5: Publish Your WordPress Image Upload Form. …
- Step 6: View the Uploaded Files.
How do I customize WordPress plugins?
Following are the simple steps to Customize Plugins in WordPress.
- Step (1) − Click on Plugins → Add New.
- Step (2) − Install and activate the Custom Login Page Customizer Plugin.
- Step (3) − Click on Appearance → Login Customize section.
- Step (4) − Click on Start Customizing button to proceed further.
How do I wrap text around an image in WordPress?
Wrap Images and Text
- Type the text onto your page or post.
- Insert an Image block above the text.
- Using the toolbar option, align the image the left or right as shown in the GIF below. The text will wrap around the image.
- You can resize the image to your desired width and height by clicking the blue drag handles..
How do I add a background image to CSS in WordPress?
You can change the background for a category, or for the entire website, using the theme customizer. Navigate to it from your WordPress dashboard by clicking on Appearance>Customize. Once there, open the Additional CSS section. You will, of course, need to replace XXX with the URL of the image you would like to use.
How do I change plugins?
You can select a Plugin to edit from the dropdown menu on the top right. Just find a Plugin name and click “Select.” Below the Plugin Selection Menu is a list of the Plugin files that can be edited. Click on any of the file links to place the text of that file in the text box.