How To Add a Timeline in WordPress. First thing you need to do is install and activate the Timeline Express plugin. Upon activation, you need to visit Timeline Express » Add New Announcement to add your first announcement or event. Simply provide a title for the announcement or event, then select color, date and icon.
How do you make a cool Timeline on WordPress?
- Go to Pages > Add New (or Posts > Add New).
- Add your page title.
- Click on the Add Cool Timeline Shortcode icon.
- The Cool Timelines Shortcode window will launch.
- Select your layout options and then click OK. …
- Your timeline shortcode will be inserted into the page.
- Click Publish.
How do I create a roadmap in WordPress?
Easy Installation: In your WordPress dashboard go to Plugins > Add New and search for roadmap. space and you will be able to quickly install the latest version of the plugin. Updates will be available automatically and you will be notified in your dashboard. Manual Installation: Download the Roadmap WordPress plugin .
How do you make a timeline in HTML CSS?
We can easily create a timeline using some basic HTML and CSS.
- Create a div element with class main-container.
- Inside our main container create four more div with class text-wrapper.
- Inside each div with class text-wrapper include another div with class content and include one h3 and p tag within it.