Social Login is a simple process, with the following steps.
- The user enters your application and selects the desired social network provider.
- A login request is send to the social network provider.
- Once the social network provider confirms the user’s identity, a current user will get access to your application.
Best WordPress Social Login Plugins
- Nextend Social Login.
- Social Login.
- AccessPress Social Login Lite.
- WooCommerce Social Login.
- Super Socializer.
- Social Sharing by miniOrange.
- Ultimate Membership Pro.
To set up Nextend Social Login to work with your store, click Global Settings and then the WooCommerce tab. Here, you can configure where you want your social login buttons to appear in your store and the button style you prefer. Once you’ve selected your settings, save your changes and refresh your store.
Find the plugin box of Nextend Social Login and click on the ‘Install Now’ button. Then activate the Nextend Social Login plugin. Go to the ‘Settings > Nextend‘ Social Connect to see the available providers. Configure the provider you would like to use.
How do I add a Google login to my WordPress?
- Go to your WordPress admin control panel’s plugin page.
- Search for ‘Google Apps Login’
- Click Install.
- Click Activate on the plugin.
- Go to ‘Google Apps Login’ under Settings in your WordPress admin area.
- Follow the instructions on that page to obtain two codes from Google, and also submit two URLs back to Google.
What is Social Login app?
AppAuth. – (Android) An SDK for native Android apps to authenticate and authorize end users using OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect. Without this component, Android developers must handle all of the complex browser interactions across multiple versions of Android-supported devices.
Installing the Social Media Widgets plugin
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins, then click the Add New button.
- Type “social media widget” in the Search Plugins box, then hit the Enter key to search.
- You will then see the Social Media Widget listed, click the Install Now.
How do I create a custom login and registration page in WordPress?
Here are the main steps:
- Install and activate a user registration plugin.
- Activate the user registration add-on.
- Create a custom login form.
- Build a custom WordPress registration form.
- Create a WordPress login and registration page.
How do I add Facebook to my WordPress?
How to Integrate Facebook Login For WordPress
- Step 1: Create a Developer Account. …
- Step 2: Create a New App. …
- Step 3: Create a New App ID. …
- Step 4: Create the Product. …
- Step 5: Select Your Technology. …
- Step 6: Enter Your Website. …
- Step 7: Copy the SDK. …
- Step 8: Configure the Login Button.
How do I change my WooCommerce login URL?
How do the automatic WooCommerce login URL’s work?
- Copy the URL that appears on the page.
- Give the WooCommerce login link to the customer. …
- Scroll down to the bottom of the ‘Edit User’ page and click ‘Save’. …
- Now send the user a link to their unique login URL for your WooCommerce store (e.g. by email).
What is SkyVerge WooCommerce?
SkyVerge is the leading partner developer for WooCommerce.com, with over 50 premium WooCommerce extensions available for sale. We’re also one of the top third-party contributors to WooCommerce core, with almost 400 contributions from our team.