First, go to your WordPress dashboard. Then, navigate to Appearance » Widgets. Look for the Instagram Feed widget and drag it to your footer area. And, that’s it!
Social icons in the header
- Go to Appearance.
- Go to the menu.
- Create a menu.
- Select your created menu.
- Enter your Facebook, Instagram, etc URL.
- Add the Link name.
- Select the Display location for where you want to show.
- And save the Menu.
How to add link to Instagram bio
- Go to WP Link Bio > Settings.
- Click on the “Copy Link” button.
- Then, open your Instagram app (or in the browser)
- Click on “Edit Profile”
- Paste the copied link in the website field.
- Finally, hit “Save” button.
Search for and download official social media icons.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard section, hover mouse to “Media”, then select “Add New.”
- From the Media Library, open the icon’s image, and copy the direct link.
- Select Appearance > Widgets.
Click on the “Add” icon on the left-hand tool bar. Click on and drag the “Social” icon to the place you want it to appear on the page. After you have placed it on the page, it defaults to showing the icons for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. You can add or remove icons and add links by clicking on any icon.