Can you import products into WooCommerce?
WooCommerce has a built-in product CSV Importer and Exporter. Import, export, or update hundreds or thousands of products in your WooCommerce store with a single CSV. … Existing store owners can update tens or hundreds of products with new info or place them on sale, or sync multiple storefronts.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to set up the WooCommerce multiple add to cart plugin
- Edit the product where you want to allow users to add multiple products at once.
- In the Product Add-Ons panel add a new ‘Products’ field (as per the screenshot above)
- Enter the products you’d like to display on the product page in the ‘Child Products’ field.
How do I import data into WooCommerce?
Import via WooCommerce Products
- Go to: Products > All Products.
- Select Import.
- Run Importer. An Import Products screen appears.
- Select Choose file and then select the sample-products. csv file you downloaded.
- Continue. A Column Mapping screen appears.
- Scroll down and Run the Importer.
How do I import an Excel file into WooCommerce?
How to Import WooCommerce Products From Excel?
- Open ‘Store’ tab and go to ‘Products’ section.
- Launch import wizard by pressing ‘Import Data’ button.
- Select import source and choose the file to upload.
- Configure File Settings.
- Select identification fields and map database fields to the ones contained in your excel file.
How do I import categories in WooCommerce?
Launch WooCommerce Categories Import Wizard from the context menu and select the spreadsheet information is stored in. Set correct file separators to parse it properly and get WooCommerce categories uploaded. Create associations between your file and database fields on “Field Links” step of Category Import Wizard.