Create a Page Jump
- Use the Plus Icon to add a new block.
- Select Heading as the block type, or start typing /heading as a shortcut to the heading block.
- Enter your heading text.
- On the right side under Block Settings, click on Advanced.
- Type a word that will become your link into the HTML Anchor field.
How do I insert an anchor in pages?
How to Link to a Specific Part of a Page
- Give the object or text you’d like to link to a name. …
- Take the name you’ve chosen and insert it into an opening HTML anchor link tag. …
- Place that complete opening tag from above before the text or object you want to link to, and add a closing tag after.
The first step is to highlight the text you want to add your anchor link to. Then click the insert link icon in the WordPress block editor. Clicking the icon shows the insert link popup where usually, you would add a page link or search for a page to link.
How to Link Menu to Sections in Elementor
- Create an anchor on the page by using the Menu Anchor Widget, or by CSS ID. ( See example resources)
- In the WordPress menu options, create a custom link.
- Name your link in the Navigation Label.
- Save your Menu.
How do I create an anchor text?
In the content editor, highlight the text you want to hyperlink. In the rich text toolbar, click thelinkdlink icon. If the anchor you’re linking to is on the same page as your link, click the Link to dropdown menu and select Anchor on this page. Then click the Anchor dropdown menu and select the anchor.
JumpLinks, sometimes called Ancor-Links or Bookmarks allow a webmaster to direct a user to a specific section of a page, or back to the top of a page, to help users navigate long pages, without scrolling or searching on the page.
With the extension installed, simply highlight the text you want to link to, right click, and select “Copy Link to Selected Text.” This can then be shared and opened by anyone using a compatible browser.