You can add a png logo to your header by Selecting Customize (which is next to themes) > then select Site identity, then click on Add Logo, you should then be able to upload the logo of your choice. Then click on Set As Logo in the bottom right corner. After your done be sure to click on Save & Publish.
How do I add a logo to my header?
Follow these steps:
- Open a new word processing document (or open the document that needs the logo added)
- From the pull down menus, choose Insert > Header > Default.
- Click so that the cursor is inside the new header block.
- From the pull down menus, choose Insert > Picture > From File.
How do I add a logo to a header in Excel?
Print a logo in an Excel header
- Choose Page Setup from the File menu. …
- Select the Header/Footer tab.
- Click Custom Header.
- Click inside the Left section (or the most appropriate section for your needs).
- Click the Picture icon (the second icon from the right).
How do I add two logos to my WordPress header?
How to add multiple versions of logo to my website
- From the WordPress left menu, go to Appearance > Customize.
- From the Customizer left dashboard, click on Site Identity.
- To add a logo, select Logo in the Site Logo section and insert your Primary Logo or any other logos you want to add to your website.
What is the header image in WordPress?
WP Header Images is a WordPress plugin which helps you to choose a unique image for each menu page. Normally a menu item can be either page, post, category, product or even just a link. These menu items can be managed from WordPress Admin > Appearance > Menus.
How do I customize my header?
Edit your existing headers and footers
- Double-click the header or footer you want to edit, or select Header or Footer, and then select Edit Header or Edit Footer.
- Add or change text for the header or footer or do any of the following: …
- When you’re done, select Close Header and Footer or press Esc.
How do I add a top header in WordPress?
From your WordPress Dashboard, go to the Appearance > Customize > Header > Header Top Bar section. Underneath the Left Content/Right Content options, you can use the dropdown menu to select one from the Text/HTML, Menu and Widget.
How do I fix the header in WordPress?
- Upload the fixed-and-sticky-header folder to the directory /wp-content/plugins/ .
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Goto fixed header option in setting on dashboard, now add your header’s “class” or “id” and save your settings.