You can add a Facebook Share button (and other sharing options such as Twitter, Google or Pinterest) through Tools → Marketing → Sharing Buttons in your dashboard. To add it to your blog, enable the sharing options you want and click on Edit Sharing Buttons and select Facebook.
How to Add Facebook Like Button?
- Access Facebook for Developers page and click Like Button Configurator.
- Fill out the URL to Like field with your site’s link or the URL of your Facebook page.
- Adjust the settings – width, layout, and size – to fit your preferences. …
- Click Get Code, and a popup box will appear.
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
How do I add Facebook to my WordPress site without plugins?
Adding like Box Manually Without using any Plugin
Go to Facebook Social Plugin’s Like Box page. Provide the URL of your Facebook page and configure the looks of the like box. Press the Get Code button to get Like box code. Facebook provides you multiple ways to add the like box code on your website.
How do I get help on WordPress?
The main places to go for WordPress help and support are:
- WordPress Codex – WordPress Online Manual.
- WordPress Support Forums.
- IRC Libera WordPress Support on channel #wordpress.
- WordPress IRC Live Help.
To generate a Facebook Share Button, visit https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/share-button and specify the URL you want people to share as well as the width. Then generate the code, and paste it into your site where you want the button to appear.
How can I add Facebook plugin to my website?
To get the Facebook embed code from a post, simply:
- Choose the post you want to show.
- Click on the top right-hand corner options menu and choose “embed post”
- Copy and paste the code into your blog or website.
How do I integrate Facebook Comments on WordPress?
How to add Facebook Comments to WordPress site?
- Step 1: First of all, you need to install WpDevArt Facebook comments plugin. Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. …
- Step 2: Create an App ID on Facebook. Click here to create. …
- Step 3: Once created, get the App ID. …
- Step 4: Now you can configure the plugin with that App ID.
How to Add a Follow Button to Your Facebook Page
- Open the Account menu by clicking the small down-pointing arrow in the big blue bar on top.
- Select Settings from the menu that appears. The Settings page appears. …
- Select Followers on the left side of the page. …
- Select the check box to Turn On Follow.
How do I add a Facebook Like button to my pages?
- Log in to your Create account.
- Click on “Content” on the top menu.
- Click onto “Widgets” from the left-hand menu.
- Click onto “Add Widgets”.
- Select “Add Widget” next to the “Facebook Like”.
- Enter the relevant information: …
- Click onto “Save Changes”
If you have add your Facebook into the popup setting but the Like button does not show, it might be one of these reasons: – Your Facebook page has been set with restrictions and it is not a public page. – You entered the wrong link on the app setting.