How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce registration form?
Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce
- Download the . zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin the file you have downloaded.
- Install Now and Activate.
How do I add a custom field in variation WooCommerce?
To add our variation-specific custom fields, go to the Product Add-Ons tab in the Product data section. Click ‘Add Group’ then ‘Add Field’. In the ‘Field Type’ setting, choose ‘Information’. In the screenshot above, you can see the Product Add-Ons panel.
How do you add a custom field to checkout page in Magento 2?
Steps to Add custom field in checkout page just after payment method list in Magento 2:
- Step 1: To add custom field in the table. …
- Step 2: To Create extension attribute and add checkbox just after payment methods and Save that field in Quote table. …
- Step 3: To Save that custom field in Sales_Order table.
How do I rearrange checkout fields in WooCommerce?
Since WooCommerce 3.0 checkout fields have changed a little bit so is not possible to reorder fields as before. There is a new ‘priority‘ argument that handle fields order, for checkout fields and my account fields as well. Code goes in function.
How do I change the order of notes in WooCommerce?
Look at the checkout page:
- On the bottom, you can find Order notes. …
- You can add custom fields to different sections of the checkout such as (before or after): …
- You can download this plugin for free but you need the PRO version to edit some sections of the checkout. …
- Once you Save changes, you can configure these sections.
How do I change a checkout label in WooCommerce?
Here’s a super quick snippet you can use to rename the WooCommerce checkout “state” field label for both billing & shipping.
If you want to rename other fields, just replace ‘state’ inside the square brackets with:
How do I create a separate login and registration page in WooCommerce?
If you want to have separate LOGIN, REGISTRATION and MY ACCOUNT pages then you need 3 shortcodes:
- [wc_reg_form_bbloomer] on the Register Page.
- [wc_login_form_bbloomer] on the Login Page.
- [woocommerce_my_account ] on the My Account Page.
How do I register a user in WooCommerce?
So, Go to WooCommerce → Settings and click on the Accounts and Privacy tab. Then, Go to the Account Creation section and check the Allow customers to create an account on the “My Account” page option. After that, go to User Registration → Settings and click on the WooCommerce tab.
How do I show registration form in WooCommerce?
How to Show the Registration Form on the My Account Page
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts > Registration Options.
- Enable the option “Enable registration on the “My Account” page”
How do I use advanced product fields in WooCommerce?
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce”
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Click on the new menu item WooCommerce > Product Fields and create your first Custom Field Group.