How do I make a clickable phone number in WordPress?
How to Make a Phone Number Clickable in WordPress
- Edit your page or post in WordPress.
- Make sure you’re on the Visual tab – not the Text tab.
- Highlight the phone number or text you want to make clickable on phones.
- Click the “Hyperlink” button.
- Enter tel: followed by your phone number with no dashes.
- Apply the link.
How do I make a phone number clickable?
Here is how to do it:
- In your HTML editor, start the code with .
- Enter the phone number between the quotes. Do not separate any number with a dash. If you do so, it may not work. Insert tel: before the number.
- Add text for the phone number. Enter it between ><.>
How do you add a click-to-call button on a website with HTML?
- Access your HTML editor. …
- Enter this standard link tag wherever you’d like the click-to-call button to be placed:
- Enter your business’s phone number(excluding dashes) in-between the quotation marks:
There are two ways you can add a click-to-call link to your emails: Add it as linked text. If you mention your phone number within a text block, you can hyperlink it to your phone number by adding the following HTML to your text block’s source code: 1-888-123-5467.
How do you make a clickable address?
First, type a plain email address into a post or page. Then highlight the email address text and click the link icon in the editor. Alternatively, press cmd+k (ctrl+k) to use the link shortcut. WordPress will recognize the email address and automatically insert the correct Mailto link for you.
Add the menu item you want to become a button:
- From the WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Menus or Customize > Menus.
- If you have more than one menu, select the one you want to edit from the list.
- Add the menu item that will become a button.
- Click Save Menu or just continue to the next task.
In the Elementor editor, choose Page to include a hyperlink in the text editor. Then, to add a hyperlink, add a text editor widget. The interface will look similar to this. Then, from the text editing options, select the text to add the hyperlink and then choose the insert link option from the list.
To setup these links:
- Open the link fields on any Elementor widget.
- Click on the dynamic icon.
- Under Actions, choose Contact URL.
- Click on the Contact URL and choose the type of link.
- Add your details and you’re done!