You can do this right from your WordPress admin dashboard. Simply go to the plugins page and search for the plugin you want. Once the plugin has been installed and activated, you need to get to the main settings page to configure the settings how you would like. To do this, click on WooCommerce > Menu Cart Setup.
How do I add the Add to cart icon to my WordPress header?
How to add cart icon and summary in header?
- Step 1: Go to WordPress Admin > Appearance > Customize > Header > Header Style and Data. …
- Step 3: Select “On” button and you will be finding one drop down menu called “Mini Cart Sidebar” under this setting.
How do I add a shopping cart to my WordPress site?
To add the shopping cart to a post or page (eg. checkout page) simply add the shortcode [show_wp_shopping_cart] to a post or page or use the sidebar widget to add the shopping cart to the sidebar. The shopping cart will only be visible in a post or page when a customer adds a product.
How do you add a cart symbol in HTML?
- Add to cart button design.
How do I show cart count in WooCommerce?
In your case to just get the count, you could do something like this: Cart Total: php echo WC()->cart->get_cart_contents_count(); ?> Add This code block In header.
How do I add a shopping cart to my website?
Navigate to Store settings → Embed options. Click the Buy Now button in the Choose Embed Type section. Select a product from the drop-down menu. Scroll down and copy the generated code from the Embed shopping cart window (the code will be the same for all products)
How do I add a cart to WordPress?
WP Shopping Cart Installation
- Unzip and Upload the folder “wordpress-paypal-shopping-cart” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings and configure the options (eg. …
- Use the shortcode to add a product to a post or page where you want it to appear.