Create your first subscription product
How do I enable subscriptions in WooCommerce?
To enable one-time shipping for a product:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Edit Product for the select subscription product.
- Select Shipping in the left menu.
- Tick the One time shipping checkbox.
- Update to save.
How do I update my WooCommerce subscription plugin?
Install the Latest Version of Subscriptions. To install the latest version of Subscriptions: Go to your WooCommerce.com > My Account > Downloads page. Click Download next to WooCommerce Subscriptions.
What is the difference between WooCommerce memberships and subscriptions?
As with membership, subscription has nothing to do with access control. It is all about the products and services that the users would like to buy repeatedly at fixed interval. WooCommerce subscriptions lets you add products/services that you want to provide on subscription basis.
Can WooCommerce do monthly payments?
With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on. WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services.
How do I add a monthly subscription to WordPress?
Go to Products » Add New and navigate to Product Data meta box. Now select ‘Simple Subscription‘ from the dropdown menu. Next, you can enter the subscription price and billing interval (every month) under the General tab.
How do I check my subscriptions?
To test your Google Play Billing Library integration using test tracks, do the following:
- Publish your app to a test track. Note that after you publish an app to a testing track, it can take a few hours for the app to be available for testers.
- Ensure each tester opts-in to your app’s test.
Who can see my subscriptions on YouTube?
Public: When your subscriptions are set to public, other users can see what channels you subscribe to.
Make your channel subscriptions public or private
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, click your profile picture .
- Click Settings .
- In the left Menu, select Privacy.
- Turn on or off Keep all my subscriptions private.
Is WooCommerce membership free?
You can offer free or paid subscriptions on your site using this plugin. … The plugin also works efficiently with WooCommerce. You will be able to restrict shop page access, or the option to purchase only to specific membership levels. It also lets you set up special prices or discount offers only to privileged members.
How do I add subscriptions to my website?
Here are some basic steps for creating a subscription website:
- Discover Your Niche. Choosing a good niche is vital to having a successful subscription website. …
- Select Your Content Offers. …
- Choose Your CMS Platform. …
- Determine Your Subscription Plans and Pricing. …
- Restrict Access to Certain Pages. …
- Set Up Membership Levels.
How do I update WooCommerce version?
Run The WooCommerce Update On Your Staging Site
On the staging site’s admin panel, go to the Updates or the Plugins tab. You should see that a WooCommerce update is available. Click on Update Now. Once done, visit the staging site to make sure everything is functioning fine.
How do I sell my WooCommerce membership?
- Install and activate WooCommerce on your site. …
- Set up your chosen payment gateway in your WooCommerce Setup. …
- Install and activate our WooCommerce Integration on your site. …
- Set up your membership levels to be sold as Products. …
- Let WooCommerce handle the checkout process instead of Paid Memberships Pro.
What is the best membership plugin for WordPress?
Best WordPress Membership Plugins
- MemberPress. …
- OptinMonster. …
- WooCommerce Memberships. …
- Restrict Content Pro. …
- aMember Pro. …
- S2Member. …
- Paid Memberships Pro. …