Simply go to Insights » Settings and switch to the ‘Publisher’ tab. From here, you can add your affiliate link prefix to start tracking. Don’t forget to click on the Save changes button to store your settings.
Track clicked links with Google Analytics
- Click your profile image at the top right, then select Account settings.
- Click Analytics tracking settings.
- Select Enable Google Analytics integration then enter the domains you want to track:
- Click Save analytics settings.
How do I use Link Tracking to count how many times my email’s hyperlink is clicked?
- Click the Settings wrench icon.
- Choose Tracking from the menu on the left.
- Check the box to Enable Link Tracking. …
- Create your email and ensure the Tracking button is set to ON (illuminated blue).
Tracking link clicks on websites
For websites, you can use Google Analytics. To do this, enable the analytics tools provided by Google and use their measurements to check all your clicked links arriving at the website. If you use marketing channels to mostly drive traffic to your website, this is a good place to start.
How does click tracker work?
How does it work? Click tracking works by overwriting the link in the body of a message to go through our own portal before redirecting a user to the final destination. For example, if you paste a link like www.example.com/picardspersonallog, we will transform that into another unique link.
Also, keep in mind that Google Analytics 4 can track outbound link clicks automatically. That is a part of Enhanced Measurement. Learn more here.
Use Google Campaign URL Builder
Google’s Campaign URL Builder is a free link tracking tool that lets you create URLs with UTM parameters so you can easily track the performance of those links in Google Analytics. UTMs are tags that you add to the end of a URL and they are used to track custom campaigns in GA.
How to Track Links in Emails
- Start by identifying your target audience. Understand who your customers are, and you’ll be better able to target them with relevant messaging. …
- Build out your email campaign. …
- Set up an email journey. …
- Create UTM codes for all email links. …
- Find your results in Google Analytics.
Keyword-based URL trigger
- Select your bot from the bot dashboard and click Bot Settings from the right panel.
- On the General tab, find the section labeled, “Select how the bot runs”, and select the “Pops up under certain conditions” option.
- Click Save and Continue to save your changes.
- Publish your bot.
How many clicks does my website have?
Below are the steps for finding out how many people clicked your tracking links. 1) Log into your Google Analytics account. 2) Click on the appropriate website profile. I clicked on my VideoGamingDad.com profile within my Google Analytics account.
How to Track Clicks on a Link in Google Analytics
- Add a Google Analytics 4 property to your site.
- Click See your GA4 property.
- Click Data Streams.
- Click your site.
- Set up custom link clicks.
How To Track Internal Links with Google Analytics
- User Flow in Google Analytics.
- Setup Enhanced link attribution, and then use the page Analytics by Google (GA Chrome Extension) and navigate to the page.
- Track your most crucial Call-To-Action with Events Tracking by setting up onClick events.