In Elementor to add your desired elements into template you must put them into a wrapper box called Section, each section is divided by one or multiple columns.
How do you use sections in Elementor?
- Click the icon to create a Section, or click the icon to use a pre-designed Page or Block from our library.
- Set your Column structure.
- Right click to Edit, Duplicate, Copy, Delete etc.
- Use the Section handle to: add a section, drag a section, or delete.
What is a section in WordPress?
In WordPress, pages can be thought of as sections. They are what gives a site its structure. You can create as complex of a structure as you desire with any number of sections and sub-sections. If you need a refresher, read WordPress’ documentation on using Pages.
How do I use sections in WordPress?
By default, Sections can only be used on Pages and Posts. Enabling Sections on the page will remove the default editor, and will also remove the sidebars from your page. To turn them on, open your page/create a new page, and click the Use Sections toggle which should be at the top right.
How do I separate sections in WordPress?
Use Page Break
- Open your post or page in the Editor.
- Select a place in your content where you want to add a page break.
- Add the Page Break block using the Editor options.
Where is layout in Elementor?
From any Elementor page or post editor, click the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the Widget Panel, then navigate to Site Settings > Settings > Layout.
Why my Elementor is not working?
Make sure you are using the most updated versions of Elementor, WordPress & your theme. Deactivate all your plugins besides Elementor (and Elementor Pro). If this solves the problem, gradually activate your plugins one by one, until you spot the problematic plugin. … If you cannot load Elementor, see this guide.