Go to My Sites → Posts. Search for the post you want to share again. Click on the ellipses (three dots) menu to the right of the post, then select Share. By selecting among your connected Publicize accounts, you can craft your message to specific networks and audiences and use different wording for each one.
Sharing becomes more complicated when you are dealing with an unpublished post on your business’s WordPress-powered website. Although sharing unpublished drafts is not part of the default WordPress functionality, it can be done if you install a third-party plugin called “Share a Draft.”
Connect WordPress and Facebook to publish posts to Pages, and spread your message further.
- Sign in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Settings section on the left-hand side of the screen, then click “Sharing.”
- Click the “Connect to Facebook” link.
Under the publish meta box, you will notice the new checkbox to enable public preview of the post or page. After enabling the public preview, you need to click on the save draft button to save your changes. Next, you can copy the public preview URL and share it with your friend or industry expert.
- Enable the plugin.
- Edit post you want and click on Preview post.
- On preview page click on Share button (Red color icon) on right bottom to get the sharable link.
- Choose URL or Page. Pick the URL of a website or Facebook Page you want to share.
- Code Configurator. Paste the URL to the Code Configurator and adjust the layout of your share button. …
- Copy & Paste HTML snippet. Copy and past the snippet into the HTML of the destination website.
How do I enable jetpack sharing?
Activation. To activate the Sharing buttons: Go to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing in your site’s dashboard. Under Sharing buttons, activate the Add sharing buttons to your posts option.
Log in to your Facebook account and find the Create post section at the top of the page. Type something about the blog post that you’re sharing, and then paste the URL into the post directly below your text. After you’ve pasted the link, a preview of the blog post should populate below the text box.
How to Automatically Link Your Blog Posts to Your Facebook…
- Use the pull-down menu to choose a claimed blog to feed to your Timeline. More options appear.
- Click the Add Facebook Target button. …
- Click the Add button next to each profile, Page, or Group you want your blog feed to appear on.
- Click the Close button.
Go to Settings > Login/logout redirects, like this: This is where you can specify the URL that the user gets redirected to when they login. Now send your client an email instructing them how to login and see their site.