How do I add coming soon to my website?
How To Build A “Coming Soon” Page For Your Website
- Log in to your account.
- Select “Content” from the top menu.
- Click “Add Page”
- Click “Content Page”
- Add your “Page Title” as something like “Holding Page”
- Click the “Display” tab running along the top of the window.
- Set the “Hide Template” option to “YES”
How do I use SeedProd soon?
Simply go to SeedProd » Pages page and then switch the toggle under ‘Coming Soon Mode’ to active. SeedProd will now turn on the coming soon mode for all your website. You can still login and work on your website but other non-logged in users will only see the coming soon page you created.
How do I put my WordPress site in maintenance mode?
Option A: Activate the Default Maintenance Mode with Code
- Step 1: Go to the WordPress Theme Editor. To activate maintenance mode, go to the theme editor in WordPress. …
- Step 2: Open the functions. php File. …
- Step 3: Add Maintenance Mode Code to functions. php. …
- Step 4: Confirm Maintenance Mode Is Active.
How do I get rid of under construction in WordPress?
Next, navigate to Theme Panel > Under Construction from the WordPress dashboard. From here check the box to enable the Under Construction feature and select the page you’ve created then save. To remove your construction page once your website is ready for it’s big reveal, simply uncheck the “enable” option and save.
There are four main methods you can use to enable WordPress maintenance mode on your site:
- Use the built-in maintenance feature in WordPress.
- Add custom code to display a maintenance page.
- Enable maintenance mode through your . htaccess file.
- Use a WordPress maintenance mode plugin.
How do I hide my WordPress site from public?
Go to your blog’s dashboard. Select Settings. From there, select Privacy. You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.
How do I publish a landing page on WordPress?
How to create a post-click landing page in WordPress
- Step 1: Sign into your Instapage account. …
- Step 2: Pick your creation method. …
- Step 3: Decide what kind of WordPress post-click landing page you want to build. …
- Step 4: Create your WordPress post-click landing page. …
- Step 5: Publish your WordPress post-click landing page.