How do I view reports in WordPress?
For more detailed reports, you head over to the Insights » Reports menu from your WordPress dashboard. You’ll see different reports offered by the WordPress analytics plugin.
How do I display data from a WordPress database?
- Enable the option “Data from Database”.
- Pick the type of Database: WP or External. …
- Select the Table as a data source. …
- Select the Table Fields. …
- If you want to make the SQL Query, pick this option in list and enter the SQL Query. …
- Allow to Edit Data. …
- Select the fields available for editing.
How do you create a report in Report Builder?
Follow the below steps to build your report using Microsoft Report Builder.
- Open Report Builder. …
- Click on Add Data Sources and then Add data Source.
- Give Name of your Data source and select Use a connection embedded in my report. …
- Select Connection Type: You can select connection Type as depicted in the below image.
How do I get help on WordPress?
The main places to go for WordPress help and support are:
- WordPress Codex – WordPress Online Manual.
- WordPress Support Forums.
- IRC Libera WordPress Support on channel #wordpress.
- WordPress IRC Live Help.
Does WordPress count your own views?
If your WordPress website is hosted on WordPress.com and it is a private blog, then yes, WordPress does count your own views in your WordPress stats. There are other Analytics platforms that can be synced to your WordPress website that will count your own page views in your stats as well.
Does WordPress show who views?
Provided you are logged in when visiting, your own views are not recorded on any public blog you registered. Our stats are page view stats. Please do not assume that everyone who clicks a like button actually reads the post on your blog because odds are they may not.
How do I query data in WordPress?
Below is an example of querying the database for posts within a category using WP_Query class. $query = new WP_Query( ‘cat=12’ ); The result will contain all posts within that category which can then be displayed using a template. Developers can also query WordPress database directly by calling in the $wpdb class.
How do I use data access in WordPress?
- Execute any SQL command (DCL, DDL, DML) – user must have the necessary privileges.
- Only available for admin users.
- Work on multiple SQL queries simultaneously (using tabs)
- Allows to access local and remote databases.
- Queries can be saved and reused (saved per WordPress user account)