With ActiveCampaign’s Deep Data integration with WooCommerce, you can send actionable purchase and abandoned cart data from your WooCommerce store directly into your ActiveCampaign account.
How do I set up an ActiveCampaign in WooCommerce?
To subscribe new WooCommerce customers to an ActiveCampaign list, you need to connect your WooCommerce store to ActiveCampaign:
- Copy and paste the provided URL into the Webhook URL field on your WordPress dashboard.
- Click the Ok, continue button.
- Enter your API URL and API Key. …
- Click the Yes, continue button.
Does ActiveCampaign integrate with WordPress?
Integrate WordPress with ActiveCampaign
Using WordPress with ActiveCampaign will let you easily embed subscription forms onto your site, as well as set up site tracking for advanced segmenting.
Is ActiveCampaign good for ecommerce?
It’s like hiring someone to manage your marketing (without needing an extra desk) ActiveCampaign gives you the tools you need to grow your ecommerce store.
Where is my ActiveCampaign API key?
To obtain your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key, follow these steps:
- Click the “Settings” option located in the left side navigation menu.
- The Account Settings menu will appear. Click the “Developer” option.
- The Developer Settings page will load and will display your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key.
Can you use ActiveCampaign as a CRM?
Clicking on the “Deals” tab in ActiveCampaign takes you to our comprehensive CRM, a feature exclusive to our Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans. You can use it to automate and manage your sales processes.
What is ActiveCampaign in WordPress?
ActiveCampaign is a popular email marketing service that allows you to easily send marketing emails from your WordPress website. In this article, we’ll show you multiple methods to easily connect your WordPress site with ActiveCampaign. This will help you collect more emails and boosts your conversions.
How do I integrate my website with ActiveCampaign?
Publish a form to your website
- Click “Site” on the left menu of your account.
- Click the “Forms” option on the Site menu.
- Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the “Edit” button.
- Click the “Integrate” button located on the top right of the form builder.
How many emails can I send with ActiveCampaign?
Limit Number of Emails To Send Per Time Period
That works out to approximately 500 emails per hour.
Is ActiveCampaign cloud based?
ActiveCampaign is a cloud software platform for small-to-mid-sized businesses and is based in Chicago, Illinois. The company offers software for customer experience automation (CXA), which combines the email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM categories.
Does ActiveCampaign have landing pages?
With ActiveCampaign Pages, you can create beautiful, high-converting landing pages with easy-to-use templates in minutes. Using landing pages with your marketing campaigns can help boost lead generation, sell products, and trigger automated workflows.