There is a print button http://en.support.wordpress.com/sharing/ in the sharing buttons that you can enable and it will appear at the end of every post/page. Both your and your visitors can use it. Note the print button icon.
Can I print out my WordPress blog?
To Print Your Blog using Quick Print
Under the “Print My Blog” menu item, click “Quick Print.” Select the format you want, and click “Prepare Print Page.” When you see the “Print” button appear, click it. Your blog will be printed from your browser.
How do I save a WordPress blog as a PDF?
Convert Blog into book or PDF
- Log into your blog dashboard.
- Go to Tools > Export.
- Click on Download Export file and save the XML (WXR) file onto your computer. …
- Go to BlogBooker WordPress.
- Click on Select your XML/ZIP export file and browse to locate the Export file you saved on your computer then add your blog URL.
Can I download my WordPress blog?
WordPress has a built-in feature to export your blog posts. Simply go to Tools » Export. page inside your WordPress admin area. Here, you can choose to download your entire site, or only your blog posts.
How do I turn my WordPress blog into a book?
If you want to turn your WordPress blog into a book, here are some specific steps you should take.
- Reach out to Traditional Publishers. …
- Consider Small Presses and Self Publishing. …
- Choose the Right Focus. …
- Format Your Blog Material. …
- Add New Content. …
- Sell Your Book. …
- From Blogger to Author.
How do I convert a blog to a PDF?
How To Quickly Convert Your Blog Post To PDF For Free
- Go to document.online-convert.com/convert-to-pdf.
- Enter the URL to your blog article in the URL field.
- Click on “Convert file”.
- After the conversion is done, the PDF is ready. …
- Open your PDF to see your blog post.
How do I export a blog?
Visit your Blogspot homepage and click the “More Options” button next to the blog you wish to export. 2. Select “Settings” and click the “Other” link on the left side of the page. Click “Export Blog.”
How do I export WordPress to Word?
Navigate to the page or posts which you want to export to doc. Select the “Posts / Pages” you want to export and then select Aspose Export to DOC from Bulk Actions. Click Apply. This exports all selected posts or pages into a DOC document file and gives you link for downloading the DOC file.
How do I export a whole WordPress site?
WordPress has a built-in export tool that lets you export your website. To use this, simply go to Tools » Export in your WordPress admin. Next, you need to select the ‘All Content’ option. This will export all your posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, tags, navigation menus, and custom posts.
How do I download an entire WordPress site?
You can also choose to only export WordPress site media you have uploaded to your Media Library.
- To do this, click My Sites at the top left-hand corner, and go to Tools > Export after logging into your WordPress.com account. …
- Next, click the Download button in the Export media library section.
How do I download a WordPress site locally?
Just follow the simple steps below and you will have an offline version of your WordPress site up and running in no time at all.
- Activate Apache and MySQL. …
- Copy Your Site’s WordPress Files. …
- Export Your Site’s Database. …
- Import Your Site’s Database to Your Local Server. …
- Set Up the Database for Local Usage.
Can I turn my blog into a book?
However, if you’re a new blogger or aspiring author, it’s difficult to find time to write both a book and a blog. Instead, if you decide to turn your blog posts into a book, you can grow your blog and work towards the milestone of becoming an author at the same time.
How do you print a blog?
To print selectively, first select the parts of the page you wish to print and bring up the print dialog window. Under Print Range, choose Selection. When you click OK, you will print only the selected text and images. Printing just the information you want doesn’t need to be a chore or a waste of ink.
Can you publish blog posts in a book?
In fact, you can write your book on your blog. You already may have written a book on your blog. As a blogger, you produce lots of valuable content every year that you can use for more than just blog posts. Indeed, with the right focus and planning, your blog can become a book-writing machine.