Elementor has several widely-used group controls that can be added to any widget. Each control built differently, some use popups to display them , other use tabs, and the rest are simple insert them as regular controls.
Can you overlap sections in Elementor?
To overlap elements in Elementor, make multiple sections in the page builder, depending on how many elements you’d like to overlap. Next, change the z-index margins on one of the elements to make it move under or over the other. You can change the opacity to make the bottom image show through a bit.
How do I create a section in Elementor?
- Click the icon to create a Section, or click the icon to use a pre-designed Page or Block from our library.
- Set your Column structure.
- Right click to Edit, Duplicate, Copy, Delete etc.
- Use the Section handle to: add a section, drag a section, or delete.
Can you layer images in Elementor?
Elementor Image Layers widget now supports Lottie Animations. You can now include Lottie Animations in Image Layers along with images and text.
How do you move sections in Elementor?
Click and hold your left mouse button on the handle of the section you wish to move. While you continue to hold the mouse button down, drag the section to its new location. When you see the blue line appear in the correct place, let go of the mouse button. This will place the section into the blue drop zone.
How do I make vertical columns in Elementor?
How to center columns of a section vertically?
- In Elementor, select the section for which columns you want to vertically align so that a new dashboard on the left will emerge with the element’s settings.
- In Layout tab, set the Column Position option to Middle, if you want to vertically align the columns of the section.
How do I separate sections in Elementor?
How to Add Shape Dividers
- Add a new Section.
- Go to Section > Style > Shape Divider.
- Choose to display at the Top or Bottom of your section.
- Type: Click the dropdown to choose your Shape Divider style.
- Color: Pick a color.
- Width: Set the width of your Shape Divider.
- Height: Set the height of your Shape Divider.