How do I add Google Analytics to my WordPress site?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics. …
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin. …
- Authenticate Your Google Account. …
- Select the Profile You Want to Track. …
- Start Tracking.
Can you add Google Analytics to free WordPress blog?
To connect Google Analytics to your WordPress site, you can use one of the following ways: … Manually connect Google Analytics and WordPress by adding code directly to your theme. Integrate Google Analytics and WordPress using Google Tag Manager (easy with a plugin such as Google Tag Manager WordPress).
Do you need a Google Analytics plugin for WordPress?
So to collect all this great Google Analytics data, you’ll have to add Google Analytics tracking code snippets to your site. Here’s a tutorial on how to add Google Analytics to WordPress without a plugin. Unfortunately, this can sometimes be hard for a lot of people unless they’re very technical.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID. …
- At the top, click Save.
How do I know if I have Google Analytics on WordPress?
On Your WordPress.com Site
Head to My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic and scroll down until you find the Google Analytics section.
How do I add Google Analytics to WordPress 2021?
How to Add Google Analytics to a WordPress Website Without Plugin
- Step 1: Sign up for a Google Analytics account (FREE)
- Step 2: Choose the type of property such as web or app.
- Step 3: Enter the details of your property.
- Step 4: Get the tracking code from the Google Analytics dashboard.
Can I use Google Analytics without a plugin?
Adding Google Analytics to your site without a plugin is not as easy as with a plugin. That’s because you’ll have to enter the tracking code in the header of your website. … Any mistake you make while adding the tracking snippet can mess up your analytics or even bring down your entire website.
How do I enable appearance editor in WordPress?
To enable the theme editor, follow these steps: Go to Appearance, select one theme (any one you like) and activate it. In this activated theme, go to Appearance → Editor → select the theme to edit (on the top right, above Templates. There is a drop-down click on it and select your previous theme.)
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
Which plugin is best for Google Analytics WordPress?
In this article, we will share the 5 best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress.
- Google Analytics by MonsterInsights.
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP.
- Google Analytics WD.
- WP Statistics.
Is Google Analytics Good for WordPress?
Google Analytics is the most powerful analytics solution for WordPress. And the best part is that it’s free to use. Different features help you see how people interact with your website. Plus, it easily integrates with other Google marketing services, and you can see reports in Google Analytics.