How do I delete my WordPress site and start over?
Reset WordPress With A Plugin
- Go to Tools > WP Reset. Scroll down to the Site Reset section.
- Type “’reset” in the Confirmation field. …
- A popup message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to reset your site. …
- Click the Tools tab. …
- Click the Delete all themes button. …
- Now click the Delete plugins button.
How can I delete my WordPress blog?
Deleting a WordPress.com blog can be done directly from the dashboard.
- Step 1: Click “Settings” in the Dashboard. …
- Step 2: Click “Delete Site” …
- Step 2: Click “Switch” to Go to the Configuration System for Your Domain. …
- Step 3: Select the “WordPress” Option in cPanel’s Auto-Installer Tool. …
- Step 4: Click “Uninstall”
How do I reset my WordPress website?
To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button. WP Reset will pop up a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset the site. Click ‘Reset WordPress’ to continue. You’ll see a ‘Resetting in progress’ message for a few seconds.
How do you restart a website?
Restart a Particular Website
- Click Domains menu under the General section.
- In the table view listing select the required website and click the Properties button.
- The website properties page will be displayed.
- Under the Domain Properties section, find the Start Website link.
- Click this link to start/stop the website.
How do I delete all content from WordPress site?
Steps to Delete Content from WordPress Website
Locate Plugins > Add New tab on the left of the Dashboard. Here you need to install WordPress Reset plugin. If you don’t know how to install plugins, please, proceed to reading Manual Plugins Installation tutorial. Now navigate to Tools tab and locate Reset option.
How do I unpublish my WordPress site temporarily?
How to Unpublish Entire WordPress Site
- Head to the Password Protect WordPress icon on your navigation menu.
- Go to the Entire Site tab.
- Enable the Password Protect Entire Site option.
- Enter your password.
- Save your changes.
How do I temporarily disable my WordPress site?
How to Temporarily Disable Your WordPress With the Plugin. Start by installing and Activating the free Disable Site WordPress plugin. After that, locate the Disable Site tab in your dashboard menu and click on it. This brings you to the only settings page from Disable Site.
How do I remove sample posts from WordPress?
This can be done in the following way:
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Under Dashboard Menu, hover your mouse on Posts and click on All Posts.
- Hover your mouse on the Hello World post, and the Trash option will appear.
Why is my WordPress site not loading?
Broken code is probably the most common reason why WordPress sites won’t load. … Unfinished or incomplete auto-updates for your WP site or WP plugins. Incompatible plugins. Poor plugin or theme coding.
How do I reset my WordPress site from cPanel?
How to manually restore WordPress using cPanel
- Login to your cPanel account. …
- Under the files section, click on the backup Wizard Icon.
- Click on the “Restore” button to start the restore process.
- On the select restore type page, click on the “Home Directory” button.
How do I manually clean my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.
How do I delete my WordPress site 2021?
Go to your WordPress.com site’s dashboard and click Tools. Choose Delete a site (the last item from the drop-down menu).
If you typed in the correct name, the site will be deleted.
- Login to your WordPres.com dashboard.
- Click My Sites > Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Delete your site permanently.
How do I permanently delete a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I remove my WordPress site from localhost?
Find the folder where all the WordPress files are and remove those files. Option 2: Log into your site using a FTP software (example, FileZiall). Go to the folder where WordPress is installed. Select all the files and folder then hit the delete button then confirm the deletion.