So, if you concentrate on optimizing your website speed, database queries and page loading time, there won’t be a problem with the “number of products“. In plain English, WooCommerce can handle unlimited products – as long as your website is not slow.
Can WooCommerce handle 1 million products?
The 1 million products WooCommerce
And even less answers on how much WooCommerce can take. For instance, this Automattic answer to the “1 million products WooCommerce” does not mention hardware, search, costs, or live examples.
How do I make more than 50 product variations in WooCommerce?
Increase Variations More Than 50/Run on WooCommerce
- Install and activate Markup by Attribute for WooCommerce on your WordPress site. The plugin’s main function is to markup price on certain attributes. …
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Markup by Attribute.
- Set the Variation Max to the limit you want.
Can I use WooCommerce for a large store?
What you or any store owner should be asking is “Is WooCommerce a right choice for Large-Scale Stores” or “Is WooCommerce Store Scalable”? The short answer is- Yes. WooCommerce Stores are Scalable and can handle an unlimited amount of products as long as those products don’t make your website slow.
How do I set product limit in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > General and scroll down to the Min/Max Quantities section. Here you can see four columns to set minimum and. Maximum item quantity and minimum and maximum order value. Enter the appropriate number in the respective fields to set the maximum or minimum limit you want.
Can WooCommerce handle 50000 products?
In general, it’s obvious that WooCommerce can cope with the large product bases and, if properly configured, can work with the bases of 50K, 100K or more products.
Can WooCommerce handle 100000 products?
What is the maximum WooCommerce can handle? Sky is the limit. We’ve seen instances of shops with 100,000+ products listed, handling thousands of transactions per minute.
How many variations can I have in WooCommerce?
Creating All Possible Variations
Select Create variations from all attributes to have WooCommerce create every possible combination of variations and click Go: It will create a new variation for each and every possible combination of variation attributes (max 50 per run).
How do I create a multi step product option in WooCommerce?
How to create multi-step product options in WooCommerce
- Configure the options on your product. If you have our plugin up & running, edit your WooCommerce product and find the Custom fields section under Product Data : …
- Add progress bar & buttons. …
- Add styling. …
- Make things dynamic.
How do I increase product variation limit in WooCommerce?
There is no hard limit on the max number of variations, but it will only generate 50 at a time. You can repeat the process if you have more or set the WC_MAX_LINKED_VARIATIONS constant in your wp-config. php file.
Why you should not use WooCommerce?
WooCommerce out of the box has very little functionality. … WooCommerce requires many plugins to be competitive with other eCommerce functionality. Many WordPress plugins can lead to many conflicts, site speed issues, and high maintenance costs.
Can WooCommerce handle high traffic?
Right out of the box WooCommerce is a very scalable framework. It’s built to handle high volumes of traffic and process a large volume of orders.
What big companies use WooCommerce?
10 Of The Best Ecommerce Sites Built With WooCommerce
- Porter and York. Porter and York sells meat.
- Barefoot Buttons. Barefoot Buttons sells guitar pedals.
- Underwear Expert. The Underwear Expert sells… …
- The Good Batch. …
- Untold Wish. …
- Root Science. …
- Marché du Pre. …
- Bluestar Coffee Roasters.
How do I set minimum purchases in WooCommerce?
How to enable Minimum Order Amount in WooCommerce?
- To proceed, navigate to WooCommerce > Booster Settings > Shipping & Orders > Order Minimum Amount.
- To enable the module, click on the Enable button in the top of the page.
- Next, you need to specify a minimum order amount.