How do I get rid of space between header and body?
Adjusting your report body closer to the header
- Use File > Page Setup to access your layout settings.
- Click Customize for your header/footer document to edit it.
- While editing the document, click Insert > Header to access that area.
- Reduce any blank or empty space in your header that is below your information.
How do I get rid of gaps in WordPress?
Removing blank space
1Go to the page where you have the blank space. 2Click on the pencil icon first in the Page Section shortcode of the page and set these options: Set Padding Top to 0. Set Padding Bottom to 0.
Increase/decrease the value of margin-top to increase/decrease the amount of margin between the content and the menu. Please note that increments/decrements of 0.1 are enough to have an impact e.g. 0.9em, 0.8em, etc.
How do I reduce the header space in Word 2020?
How to Remove the Space Between a Header in a Word Document
- Place the cursor at the end of the header in the document.
- Click “File” from the top menu and then select “Page Setup.”
- Select the “Margins” tab from the Page Setup properties window.
- Decrease the “Top Margin” value in the Margins properties.
How do I remove spaces in my header?
Make sure you don’t have extra space in the header. Double-click on the header and hit the down arrow. If there are extra lines in the header, below the page number, delete them. Make sure there isn’t extra space between your text and the top of the page.
How do I change the size of my header in WordPress?
Just highlight the text that you want to turn into a heading, click the ‘Paragraph’ drop-down, and select your heading size. The sizes and colors of the different Heading styles are controlled by your theme’s stylesheet (style.
How do I change the header in WordPress?
Edit header options for my WordPress site
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Customize.
- Select Site Identity or Header > Site Identity. You will see options to edit the logo, site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Select Publish to apply the changes.