How do I import categories in WooCommerce?
Launch WooCommerce Categories Import Wizard from the context menu and select the spreadsheet information is stored in. Set correct file separators to parse it properly and get WooCommerce categories uploaded. Create associations between your file and database fields on “Field Links” step of Category Import Wizard.
How do I export categories in WooCommerce?
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select Export at the top. The Export Products screen displays.
- Select to Export All Columns. …
- Select to Export All Products. …
- Select to Export All Categories. …
- Tick the box to Export Custom Meta, if you need this info. …
- Select Generate CSV. …
- Exit the exporter.
How do I export product categories?
Steps to export
- Specify the post type as Product.
- In step2, choose either Pre-saved template or Advanced export method as both of these facilitates data filtration during the export process.
- In step 3: Filter data, select the categories you want to export under Product categories.
How do I add bulk categories in WooCommerce?
From this page, one can create WooCommerce categories in bulk.
Install Bulk WooCommerce Category Creator
- Login to the admin of your website.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin -> Choose file -> Select the plugin file.
- Click Install now and activate the plugin once it is installed.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to set up the WooCommerce multiple add to cart plugin
- Edit the product where you want to allow users to add multiple products at once.
- In the Product Add-Ons panel add a new ‘Products’ field (as per the screenshot above)
- Enter the products you’d like to display on the product page in the ‘Child Products’ field.
How do I export categories in WordPress?
If you’d like to export a category or two, then WordPress is already set up for this. You will have an option to select “Posts.” When you do this, more options appear, including the option to export a single category. Simply select your category, and then download your export file.
How do I export images from WooCommerce?
To export all the WooCommerce products with images:
- Download, install and activate the plugin.
- From the WordPress admin panel, navigate through the menu: WebToffee Import/Export(Pro)> Export.
- Follow the steps in How to export products.
- Once the export process is completed, click on Download file.
How do I export my WooCommerce site?
- Open WooCommerce > Store Export from the WordPress Administration.
- Select the Export tab on the Store Exporter screen.
- Select which export type and WooCommerce details you would like to export.
- Click Export.
- Download archived copies of previous exports from the Archives tab.
How do you create a CSV file?
To prepare your file, follow these steps:
- Open a new, blank worksheet in Google Sheets.
- Create columns with the following titles (all lowercase), and the corresponding data for each product: sku (required) title. …
- Save the file in CSV format. From the File menu, go to Download, and select Comma-separated values (.