To override the dashboard text to be what you need, go to wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/myaccount/dashboard. php in the WooCommerce plugin folder and copy the file to wp-content/themes/yourtheme/woocommerce/myaccount/dashboard.
How do I change the dashboard text in WordPress?
To do this, go to Users > All Users and click on the Edit link under the user you want to customize the dashboard for. Once you select the one you want, click on Update User at the bottom of the page. This method lets you easily change the color scheme even if you don’t want to personalize the branding or logo.
How do I customize my WooCommerce myaccount page?
3. WooCommerce “My Account” Customization Plugins (premium)
- you can switch between “sidebar” or “tab” display modes.
- you can sort, remove, add, rename and change the content of the account management tabs.
- you can show certain tabs to specific user roles.
- you can change colors, labels, add icons.
How do I edit WooCommerce myaccount content?
First, in your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Plugins > Editor. Then, go to the plugins folder, open WooCommerce, and find the template files. For this, you can use the WordPress plugin file editor or any code editor of your choice.
How do I get to the dashboard on WordPress?
Steps to login to WordPress Dashboard
- To access the WordPress dashboard you simply need to add /wp-admin to the end of the URL where you installed WordPress. For example: example.com/wp-admin. Note! …
- Type the username and password you used when you installed your WordPress. Note!
Why is WordPress Dashboard different?
The change you’re seeing is a result of the dramatic WordPress update in version 5.0 which rolled out in December 2018. It’s not a change that is of much use for websites that have already been built using the Classic editor or another type of page editing plugin.
What is WooCommerce my account?
My Account is the central customer dashboard in a WooCommerce store. Customers can view past orders, edit addresses, and payment details.
How do I change the shortcode in WooCommerce?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I change my WooCommerce login form?
All you need to do is go to WooCommerce>>Settings and open the Accounts and Privacy tab. Under the Account creation section, check the Allow customers to create an account on the “My Account” page option and save changes. Then, go to User Registration>>Settings and open the WooCommerce tab.
How do I turn off WooCommerce dashboard?
- Upload the entire disable-dashboard-for-woocommerce folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- WooCommerce Admin will be disabled by default.
- Go to configuration page: WooCommerce -> Settings -> Advanced -> Disable WooCommerce Bloat.
How do I reset my WooCommerce account?
WooCommerce: How To Re-install Missing Pages
- Go to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Status.
- Click on Tools tab from the top left area.
- Scroll down to “Create default WooCommerce pages”
- Click on Create Pages.