If you go to https://wordpress.com/customize/ then click on Widgets, you’ll see three footers. If you click on Footer Three and Add Widget there will be the choice to add a page. Select your page and you’re good to go!
To add a new Page as a menu item, tick the checkboxes in the Pages panel, next to each of the Pages that you’d like to add. You can select one Page at a time or multiple. After selecting your Pages, click the Add to Menu button. The new menu items will append to the bottom of the current list of menu items.
How to change my website’s menu navigation in WordPress
- To create or edit a navigation menu on your site, go to Appearance > Customize.
- This will open the customizer. …
- To create a new menu, click on Add a Menu.
- And then type a name for your new menu (this can be anything but should reflect the menus used or location).
To change your menu’s background color, click My Sites > Personalize > Customize. Once the Customizer screen loads, click CSS. Right-click on your navigation menu and choose Inspect.
How to create a WordPress dropdown menu with core functionality
- Step 1: Create a menu (if needed) If you don’t already have a menu, enter a name in the Menu Name box and then click the Create Menu button. …
- Step 2: Add links to menu. …
- Step 3: Arrange menu items using drag and drop. …
- Step 4: Choose menu location.
A Primary Menu is the main menu selected as primary menu in the WordPress Menu Editor. A WordPress theme may support single or multiple navigational menus at different locations in theme. These menus can be edited using the built in WordPress Menu Editor located at Appearance » Menu.