Set Up Your Submission Form Notifications
How do I delete a WordPress theme and start over?
You need to click on the Delete button at the bottom right corner of the popup screen. Next, you’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the theme. Simply click the OK button to continue, and WordPress will delete your selected theme.
How do I reinstall WordPress to start over?
Reinstalling WordPress from the Dashboard (Updating Software)
- Ensure you have backed up your WordPress site. …
- Log into your ‘WordPress dashboard’.
- Click on the ‘Dashboard’ menu and then on ‘Updates’.
- Click the ‘Re-install’ now button.
- You will have simply and easily re-installed WordPress.
How do I delete all content from WordPress site?
Steps to Delete Content from WordPress Website
Locate Plugins > Add New tab on the left of the Dashboard. Here you need to install WordPress Reset plugin. If you don’t know how to install plugins, please, proceed to reading Manual Plugins Installation tutorial. Now navigate to Tools tab and locate Reset option.
How do you restart a website?
Restart a Particular Website
- Click Domains menu under the General section.
- In the table view listing select the required website and click the Properties button.
- The website properties page will be displayed.
- Under the Domain Properties section, find the Start Website link.
- Click this link to start/stop the website.
Why is my WordPress site not loading?
Broken code is probably the most common reason why WordPress sites won’t load. … Unfinished or incomplete auto-updates for your WP site or WP plugins. Incompatible plugins. Poor plugin or theme coding.
How do I delete my WordPress site and start again?
To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset‘ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button. WP Reset will pop up a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset the site. Click ‘Reset WordPress’ to continue. You’ll see a ‘Resetting in progress’ message for a few seconds.
How do I refresh my WordPress site?
To force a refresh, just navigate to “Tools”, click on “Force Refresh” and click the button that says, “Refresh Site.”
How do I completely uninstall and reinstall WordPress?
How to Uninstall and Reinstall WordPress
- Create an Emergency Backup. …
- Export Your WordPress Content. …
- Download wp-content Folder. …
- Properly Uninstall WordPress. …
- Fresh Install WordPress. …
- Restore Uploads, Images, and Theme. …
- Import Content. …
- Install WordPress Plugins (One by One)
How do I clean and reinstall WordPress?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to reinstall a fresh copy of WordPress:
- Download latest version of WordPress.
- Double-click the zip file downloaded and Extract it.
- Open your FTP client.
- From your computer files, drag a fresh copy of WordPress to your public_html folder.
- After uploading all files, go to your website.
How do you delete content from a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I manually clean my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.