How do I access my WordPress archive page?
Go to your WordPress admin panel and add a new page (Pages » New). You can call this page Archives, Library, or anything else that you like. Now look at the meta boxes below the publish button on the right hand side of your screen. You should see a meta box called Page Attributes.
How do I get to my archive page?
In order to find a page that is no longer accessible, or to view an older version of a webpage, simply go to https://web.archive.org and enter the web address that you are searching for.
What is archive page in WordPress?
Archive pages are generated to organize a list of posts under a specific post type, category, or tag. For example, a blog is a great illustration of the WordPress archive page. Archives are also available for the custom post type.
How do I edit an archive page in WordPress?
Choose the title, customize your page, add any Post Grid element; Go back to WordPress and click on Settings under the Visual Composer Dashboard; Navigate to Theme Templates and find an archive page you want to apply your template to (post archive, search page, author page, shop archive).
How do you create an archive?
Create a new archive with Archive Manager by following these steps:
- Select Archive Manager ▸ New Archive.
- Name your new archive file and choose the location where it will be saved, then click Create to continue. …
- Add the desired files and folders to your archive by pressing + in the toolbar button.
How do I find the page title in WordPress?
How To Get Current Page Title In WordPress
- get_the_title() : to get current post/page/any post type title.
- single_cat_title() : to get current category title. There’re sibling functions for tags and terms as well: single_tag_title() and single_term_title()
- get_bloginfo() : to get the blog name.
What is a blog archive page?
Blog archives are the heart and history of your blog. While your recent blog posts appear on your blog’s home page, your older posts are harder to find. Thanks to the archiving feature in most blogging applications, your older posts can be found online at any time in the future.
How do I change the title of a WordPress archive?
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > Custom Archive Titles.
- Adjust the default titles. %s will be replaced with category, tag, author or month of the archive.
Is archive today safe?
1 Answer. Is this procedure safe for a macOS user? No it’s not. And archiving malicious stuff online is bad.
How do I turn off archive in WordPress?
The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options for customizing Yoast SEO and our add-ons. Click on the ‘Archives’ tab. Toggle the ‘Author archives’ switch to match your site setup. Single author sites should disable the author archives to avoid duplicate content errors.
How do I use archive Widgets in WordPress?
Click the “Appearance” link and select the “Widgets” option. Locate the Archives widget and drag it into the sidebar area. Enter a title in the “Title” box. By default, the widget will display the month and year on the sidebar.