1) Login to the cPanel account. 2) Navigate to the “Softaculous Apps Installer” menu and you will see a list of scripts available for us to install. Click on the “WordPress” option to navigate to the WordPress installation section. 3) This action will redirect you to the WordPress installation page.
How do I remove likes from a website?
To hide the like button
- Go to List Settings of the Posts list which you will find in Site contents.
- Under Content Types.
- Click Post.
- Under Columns, click on the field Rating (0-5).
- It will open the following screen.
- Select the option Hidden and the like button will not appear.
How do I unlike a post on WordPress?
You should now be able to unlike a post by clicking on the “Liked” button inside the content area of the post.
To disable the follow button, login to your dashboard. Navigate to ‘Settings’ and then click ‘Reading’. Scroll down to ‘Follower Settings’ and uncheck the ‘Show follow button to logged out users’ option.
Facebook Likes and other Pages cannot be “un-liked” due to broken links. When a page is no longer available on Facebook ie deleted or restricted; Facebook does not allow you to unlike it or remove it from your liked pages.
How can I unlike a website on Facebook?
To unlike a Page:
- Go to the Page by tapping its name in your News Feed or searching for it.
- Below the Page’s cover photo, tap Liked.
- Tap Unlike.
Who can like a WordPress blog?
Your followers and anyone with a WordPress.com blog who is logged into WordPress.com can “like”, “share” and “reblog” your posts in several locations such as the Reader, without ever clicking into your blog and creating a single page view stat.
How do I promote my WordPress blog?
That’s why I’ve collected the 10 tried & tested ways that can effectively promote your WordPress blog.
- Create quality, engaging content. …
- Install the most suitable theme. …
- Social media marketing. …
- Customize permalinks. …
- Use guest posting. …
- Create search-optimized blog posts. …
- Make use of YouTube videos. …
- Email marketing.
How do you hide your likes on Facebook?
To stop seeing any like or view counts, in the Facebook app tap Settings & Privacy > Settings > News Feed Settings and tap Reaction Counts. Turn off reaction counts for your posts or all the posts in your newsfeed. You can also hide reactions on a per-post basis using the three-dot menu.
How do I delete likes on Facebook app?
About This Article
- Click Activity Log in the drop-down menu.
- Click Likes and Reactions on the left side of the page.
- Click the pencil icon next to a post, then click Unlike or Remove Reaction.