Just go to any page you have and you will see a “Exclude pages from menu” box. Check the box to exclude the page when needed. As you can see both options provide you with a fast and simple way to exclude pages from WordPress menus.
Delete Menu Item
Step 1: Navigate to Appearance -> Menu. Step 2: Click the drop-down arrow next to the menu item you wish to delete. Step 3: Click Remove to delete the menu item. Step 4: When you are finished, click Save Menu.
How do I exclude a page from a widget in WordPress?
Exclude by Page ID from Pages Widget
Click on Widgets >> and Pages >> then enter the Page ID that you found in the first step. Once you’re done, save.
How do I put different Menus on different pages in WordPress?
To create the menus for each page you need to:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → click on Menus;
- Add a new menu, let’s call it “Contact Page Menu” (or any other name);
- Add menu items for each page or custom link and click on Publish;
- Repeat the process for all the other menus you need.
If you’re not on the most recent version of WordPress, you’ll just see Search Exclude in the right sidebar.
- Next, scroll down until you see an option that says “Search Exclude.”
- Click on that box and check the box to exclude that page from all on-site search results.
- And that’s it!
How do I unpublish a WordPress page?
Follow the steps below: Log in to your WordPress dashboard. Go to ‘Post’ and click on the post/page you want to unpublish.
- Look for the ‘Switch to draft’ option at the top section.
- Click on it.
- Now click on the ‘OK’ button to confirm that you want to unpublish the post.
How do I delete something from WordPress?
To delete a web page or blog post, click on the appropriate menu (Pages or Posts) and hover over the one you wish to delete.. On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash. Note that the file is just moved to the trash and is not actually deleted.
How do I remove a widget from one page?
To remove widgets from your website:
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets.
- To remove the widget from your website and delete the widget settings, drag and drop it from the widget area to the Available Widgets area.