The product pages for WooCommerce already has support for a sidebar you simply need to go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Single and change the “Layout” option to either “Left Sidebar” or “Right Sidebar”.
A sidebar in WordPress is referred to a widget-ready area used by WordPress themes to display information that is not a part of the main content. It is not always a vertical column on the side. It can be a horizontal rectangle below or above the content area, footer, header, or any where in the theme.
How do I add a widget to my WooCommerce shop page?
The widgets of the WooCommerce Product Search extension include a live Product Search Field and a variety of useful product filters. Click the widget, then click one of the sidebar options that appear below and then click Add Widget. You can also drag and drop the widget onto one of the available sidebars.
How to create a custom WordPress sidebar (in 2 steps)
- Step 1: Create your first custom WordPress sidebar. Once the plugin is up and running, you’ll find an option that reads Create a new sidebar under Appearance > Widgets on your dashboard. …
- Step 2: Specify the location for your new sidebar.
How do I display WooCommerce products on a custom page?
How to do it
- Install the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product Tables and choose the settings for your product tables. …
- Open the ‘Edit Product’ screen for the product where you want to add a table of custom fields.
- Add a product table shortcode to the Short Description field.