How do I restrict content in Elementor?
To restrict the content, click on the widget you want to restrict and click on Advanced, then Content Restriction. Under content restriction settings, you can choose to make this widget available only to logged in users and choose which subscription plans have access to this content.
How do I hide pages in Elementor?
Hide Page Titles in WordPress Using Elementor
- Step 1: Log In To WordPress Admin. In order to hide page titles in WordPress, you first need to log in to the admin dashboard of your site. …
- Step 2: Choose a Page to Edit. …
- Step 3: Click on Elementor Settings Icon. …
- Step 4: Turn On the “Hide Title” Option.
How do I keep my accordion closed Elementor?
How To Keep Accordion Closed By Default In Elementor (No Code)
- Install the PowerPack Addons for Elementor plugin from the WordPress Plugins Repository.
- Edit the page with Elementor on which you want to place the Accordion widget.
- Drag-and-drop the Advanced Accordion widget on the page from the PowerPack Elements group.
How do I hide elements on a specific page in WordPress?
In this example, I want to hide the main menu, but only on one specific page. Use Chrome or Firefox Developer Tools to look for a unique CSS selector. If possible, find an id, although a class may work too. In my example, the selector that wraps the menu is #mainmenu.
How do I hide sections in WPBakery?
To display or hide elements or rows on specific devices, you need use the “Visibility for Devices” option in the WPBakery settings inside the row or an element. Open Row settings and scroll down to “Visibility for Devices” option.
How do I hide rows in WordPress?
If it’s a ‘Row’ you are using; go into the row options, scroll to the bottom and you will see a select box labeled: ‘Disable Row‘ that will hide it on the front end but not the back end.
Does restrict content Pro work with Elementor?
Restrict Widgets by Membership Level
You can now use ElemRCP to restrict Elementor widgets by Restrict Content Pro Membership Level!
Does MemberPress work with Elementor?
Our Elementor add-on integration allows you to protect Elementor blocks using MemberPress Rules right in WordPress. … With Elementor, you enjoy an all-in-one solution that allows you to control every facet of your web design workflow from one place.
How do I use my ultimate Elementor?
Get started in 4 easy steps.
- Elementor Pro. Download and install the Elementor Pro plugin. …
- Ultimate Member. Download and install the Ultimate Member plugin. …
- Get Uncanny Automator. Get Uncanny Automator and install it.
- Create your recipe.