In your WordPress dashboard, click on the WPForms menu and go to Add New. This will open the WPForms drag and drop form builder. Start by giving your contact form a name and then select your contact form template. WPForms Lite only comes pre-built form templates such as Blank, Simple Contact Form, etc.
First, type a plain email address into a post or page. Then highlight the email address text and click the link icon in the editor. Alternatively, press cmd+k (ctrl+k) to use the link shortcut. WordPress will recognize the email address and automatically insert the correct Mailto link for you.
How do I add a contact form widget to WordPress?
To start, click on Appearance » Widgets. On the Widgets page, scroll down until you find the WPForms widget. When you click it, you’ll see all of the available widget areas in your theme. We selected Main Sidebar to add the contact form widget to our WordPress sidebar.
Insert a mailto link
- Highlight the text you want to link, click the link icon, and select “Email” from the drop-down.
- (Optional) Edit the text you want to display as the link.
- Enter the email address you want contacts to send to in the Email address field.
- Click Insert.
- Click Done.
If you just want to add a clickable URL to your message and don’t care about making it a hyperlink with specific text, simply copy the URL (press Ctrl + C on a PC or Command + C on a Mac), click the mouse where you want to insert the link, and then press Ctrl + V (PC) or Command + V (Mac) to paste.
How do I add contact form to widget?
Steps to add Contact Form 7 form in a Widget
- or Customize >> Widgets.
- Under the Available Widgets section, select Text widget.
- Select where you want to add the widget.
- In the Text widget, enter Title and paste your CF7 form shortcode in the textbox.
- Click Save. …
- Warning – don’t use Custom HTML Widget.
How create contact me in HTML?
How to Create an HTML Contact Form from Scratch
- Choose An HTML Editor.
- Create A New File With The .HTML Extension.
- Create A New File With The .PHP Extension.
- Generate The PHP Code To Capture Form Data.
- Create Your HTML Contact Form.
How do you shortcode in gravity form?
To get started, open the page you want to add the Gravity Forms shortcode to, then click the + icon to insert a new block.
- Search for and select Shortcode.
- Now you can paste or type out your Gravity Forms shortcode. …
- Use that right now and the Gravity Form with the ID number 1 will show up on that post or page.
How to Add a Button in a Text Widget (Footer/Sidebar)
- Step 1: Add your text widget and a link. Simply add your text to the widget and then add your button text as a simple link like this:
- Step 2: Add “theme-button” class to your link. Switch to “text” mode and add the classname “theme-button” to your link like this: